A premium and seamless experience
COVID-19 Impact NOTICE:
Valet-DFW is now operating from one location in each Terminal. Find us in the 1-hour zones of the garages on the Arrivals Level at A20, B30, C21 and E17. For Terminal D, we are located curbside on the departures level at D30.
- Valet parking available on the arrival levels of Terminals A, B, C and E or at the departures level of Terminal D.
- Pick up and drop off at any terminal
- Car wash and detail services available
Enjoy a seamless valet experience with our "scan and go" drop-off service. To make reservations, click below or call +1-972-574-2407.
Valet Quick Links
- Tolltag available for easy, automated entry and exit. Visit our TollTagpage for more information.
- Terminal's A,D and E include the state-of-the-art Digital Parking Guidance systems to help you find available spots effeciently.
- Use Terminal Link to provide transportation between terminals (outside security).
- EV Charging are available in select locations in Terminals A,C,D and E.
- Cash, major credit cards and NTTA TollTags with credit card on file are accepted.
- Parking at DFW Airport is limited to 90 days. All vehicles parked longer than 90 days will be towed off-airport.
- For questions regarding your DFW Airport parking experience, please contact Parking Guest Relations at +1-972-973-4840 or email email@example.com, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- For questions regarding your prepaid parking purchase, please visit our FAQs or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers should not pull up closely behind a vehicle. While waiting in a lane, please allow adequate space between vehicles. Pulling up too closely behind a vehicle can result in delay.
- Existing TollTag customers can use TollTag at DFW Airport provided their account is current and secured with a credit card. If you have a cash account, you must convert it to a credit card account in order to use at DFW.
- New customers must apply for a TollTag account and will be required to provide a credit card number to which an initial balance will be charged to secure the account.
- TollTag must be turned on for DFW Parking and pass-through activity.
- Customers who do not wish to utilize their Tolltag at DFW should enter through the "Ticket Only" lane located on the right side of entry plazas. You will be required to obtain a ticket for entry.
- Customers without a Tolltag can obtain a ticket from any "Ticket Only" lane.
- Utilizing a lane designated as Credit when paying with a credit card generally facilitates exit due to the number of available lanes of this type and relatively shorter vehicle queue. Credit lanes are located on the right side of exit plazas.
- Lanes with yellow wide lane signs can accommodate oversized vehicles such as 18-wheelers, buses, RVs, etc. All access and payment types are available in Wide Lanes with the exception of lanes designated as TollTag Only. Two Wide Lanes are located at each plaza.
- Credit Card receipts in the automated lanes will only be issued per the request of the customer. Therefore, customers can now choose to request their receipt or simply proceed to exit the airport. This new feature will expedite the transaction processing time for customers who opt out of receiving a receipt.